Are reservations required to park at JAX?
- No, reservations are not required.
Do the listed parking fees include all taxes and fees?
Can I pay for my parking in cash?
- You can pay for parking in cash at the Baggage Claim Pay on Foot machine. The Hourly Garage, Daily Garage, and Daily Surface lots all also accept cash.
What is the cost for Economy parking at JAX?
- Economy parking is available at a rate of $6 per day. Please note that the Economy lots are credit card only.
Is there shuttle service available at JAX?
- Yes, both Economy lots offer a complimentary shuttle to the terminals.
What is the longest I can park my vehicle?
- You can park in any lot for up to 45 days. If you plan to keep your vehicle there for longer than 45 days, please contact the airport to make arrangements.
Does JAX offer Valet service?
- Yes, Valet parking is available at a rate of $26 per 24 hour period.
Where can I wait for an arriving passenger?
- There is a Courtesy Waiting lot where you can wait for arriving passengers.
Where is the handicap parking at JAX?
- There are handicap parking spaces throughout the parking areas. These space can be used for any vehicle displaying a valid disabled license plate or placard.
What if I have a flat tire when I return to my vehicle?
- You can call for assistance at one of the call boxes located throughout the parking facilities. You can also dial 904-741-2277. Services available include tire inflation, battery assist, and vehicle location.
Looking for Jacksonville Airport Parking?