If you’re flying out of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, the best way to get from point A to point B is with On Air Parking. We offer convenient parking options at all terminals and all price points, including daily and long-term parking, as well as valet services. So whether you’re looking for cheap PHX airport parking or want more amenities like shuttle service, On Air Parking has got you covered!
What Is The Best Parking Option for PHX?
The best choice for PHX airport parking is On Air Parking. This company offers a free shuttle that takes you to and from your terminal, as well as a free return shuttle back to your vehicle. In addition to these amenities, On Air Parking also offers a wide variety of parking options including valet, self-parking, and covered parking. When you book with On Air Parking you’ll be greeted by courteous customer service representatives and your rates will always be competitive with other companies in the area.
The other good thing about On Air Parking is their commitment to customer satisfaction—they are constantly striving for improvement in every aspect of their business from customer service to security measures taken at the lot itself (OnAirParking uses only licensed guards).
Does Phoenix Airport Have Long-Term Parking?
Yes, Phoenix Airport has long-term parking. There are two long-term parking lots — one located in the East Economy lot and another in the West Economy lot.
The East Economy Lot offers two different parking rates:
- $3 per hour (with a maximum of $24 per day)
- $16 per day (seven daily passes), which includes free shuttle service between the airport’s main terminal and your vehicle
PHX Airport Parking Rates Compared
The parking rates at Phoenix airport are based on the length of time you choose to park. Rates are higher during peak hours, when demand for parking is higher and there are fewer spaces available.
When it comes to finding the best deal, consider parking in off-peak hours, which is any time other than between 5:00 AM and 3:00 PM Monday through Friday. Also look out for discounted rates on weekends or holidays as they may save you money!
How Do I Book PHX Airport Parking?
You can book PHX Airport parking by phone, fax, email or mail. If you’re not sure which option to choose, we recommend booking online.
- Book PHX Airport parking online: The easiest way to reserve your spot is through our website. Just select your dates and times and we’ll show you the best deal based on where you’re flying from and where your car will be parked. You can then book directly from the site with a credit card or PayPal account (if it’s available) or continue reading for more information about other payment options.* Book PHX Airport parking by phone: Call 602-712-0583 during business hours (Monday through Friday 6am – 9pm Pacific Time). We’re happy to help walk through any questions about reservations over the phone! For example, if you have trouble finding us on Google Maps because there are several “PHX Parking” lots nearby but only one of them is ours directly across KPAZ Road from Terminal 4–that’s why it’s important not only what street address but also what crossroads
What Are the Options for Long-Term Parking at Sky Harbor?
If you want to leave your car at Sky Harbor for a week or more, you have two choices. One is located at 18th and Glendale Avenues and the other is located on 44th Street between Van Buren and Washington Streets. Both lots are open 24 hours a day, and free for the first hour of parking; after that, daily rates apply.
Editor’s Note: The information contained on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of May, 2015. However, changes in circumstances could have occurred since then. If you are the first to find out about any errors or changes in this information, please contact us, so that we can update it and revise it as appropriate.
Can You Find Cheap Long Term Parking at Phoenix Airport?
If you’re planning a trip to Phoenix, you may want to know if it’s possible to find cheap long term parking at the airport. The answer is yes! You can start your search with the following options:
- On-site parking (preferred)
- Off-site parking (less preferred)
- Short term parking (least preferred)
What Are the Best Hotels with Free Shuttle Service to PHX?
Here are a few of the best hotels with free shuttle service to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix – This hotel is just one mile from PHX and features a variety of amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and whirlpool spa. The rooms are comfortable and have all the comforts of home. Guests can enjoy breakfast at the on-site restaurant or get a quick bite at any time at their 24-hour market in the lobby. There’s also an outdoor patio where you can enjoy your favorite drink while watching planes take off or land. You can book online here or call 866-716-8143 to make reservations by phone.
-This hotel is located just one mile from PHX and features a variety of amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and whirlpool spa. The rooms are comfortable and have all the comforts of home. Guests can enjoy breakfast at the on-site restaurant or get a quick bite at any time at their 24-hour market in the lobby. There’s also an outdoor patio where you can enjoy your favorite drink while watching planes take off or land. You can book online here or call 866-716-8143 to make reservations by phone.
Save time, money and your peace of mind with On Air Parking’s convenient parking options.
On Air Parking offers a wide range of parking options, including:
- Valet. This option is the most convenient and hassle-free way to park at the airport. On Air Parking’s team will take your car from curbside pickup to its spot in the garage, so you don’t have to worry about it at all!
- Self-Parking. If you prefer more control over your car’s location and security, self-parking is another option that On Air Parking offers. With this option, you can choose between indoor and outdoor lots depending on your preference — both are climate controlled, so they’re safe even when it’s hot out!
Now that we’ve covered some general information about our parking options, let’s talk rates—we offer rates comparable with other major airports around the country (and sometimes better). At many airports in Phoenix—including Sky Harbor International Airport—you’ll find similar prices for valet parking: $11 an hour or $12 per day up front. Whether or not this costs less than On Air Parking depends on which city we’re talking about; but when our prices aren’t significantly lower than theirs’ then why not go with us instead?
5-star Service 24 hours a day from On Air Parking
- 24/7 customer service
- 24/7 parking availability
- 24/7 reservation cancellation
- 24/7 online booking
- 24/7 online payment
- 24/7 online confirmation
- 24/7 online status check
Cancel On Air Parking Reservations at Any Time
- If you find that your plans have changed and you no longer need to use the parking reservation, don’t worry: canceling is easy.
- To cancel online, log into your account on the website and go to Manage Reservations. You can select the reservation that needs to be canceled then click Cancel Reservation.
- If emailing is more convenient for you, send a message with “Cancel” in the subject line of your email.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this guide to PHX airport parking. We’re confident that by the end of it, you’ll have a better understanding of what your options are and how much you can save with On Air Parking! If there’s anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Looking for Phoenix Airport Parking?