Does SMF have Electric Vehicle charging stations available?
- Yes, charging stations are located in the Parking Garage, Daily lot, and the Free Waiting Area.
How much is it to park hourly at SMF?
- The hourly rate for parking at SMF is $2 per half hour, with a daily maximum of $29 per day.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Visitors can pay with cash or any major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
Does SMF provide shuttle service?
- Yes, shuttles are available at both terminals 24 hours a day. This is a free service.
What should I do if I can’t remember where I parked?
- Contact 916-874-0825 for assistance locating your vehicle.
Are there accessible parking spaces available?
- Yes, anyone displaying a valid disabled parking placard or license plate on their vehicle is free to park in these spaces.
What is the cost for daily parking at SMF?
- The Daily parking rate is $12 per day and the Economy rate is $10 per day.
What is the maximum time I can leave my vehicle at SMF?
- There is a maximum of 3 weeks for parking your vehicle. You can make arrangements for longer stays by calling 916-874-0825.
Is there a Cell Phone lot at SMF?
- Yes, the Cell Phone lot is free of charge. There is a three hour wait limit and all vehicles must be attended at all times.
Will the lot accommodate my oversized vehicle?
- The maximum height for parking areas is 8’2”. Vehicles that exceed 21’ in length are charged double the posted amount.
Looking for Sacramento Airport Parking?