Where should I park while waiting to pick up a passenger?
- The convenient Cell Phone lot is located next to the long-term parking facility and is about 5 minutes from the terminal pick-up areas. This lot is free of charge with a maximum wait time of one hour.
Can I book a parking space in advance?
- Yes, SFO offers ParkFAST, which allows you to reserve a parking space online. You can book here
Are EV spaces available at SFO?
- Yes, EV spaces are conveniently located throughout all of the parking garages. Available on a first come, first served basis. Please note you must supply your own cord for Level 1 charging.
Does SFO offer Valet parking?
- Currently, Valet parking is suspended until further notice.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- You can pay by cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diner’s Club and JCB
Can I book online for a short stay and/or hourly parking?
- Yes, just select your travel dates during online booking.
What is the cancellation/refund policy for online booking?
- You can cancel and receive a full refund for your booking for up to 2 hours before your booking is scheduled.
- If you cancel within 2 hours of your scheduled booking time, you will be charged in full.
What happens if the lot is full upon my arrival?
- All customers who have booked in advance will be permitted to enter the designated parking area.
Is advanced booking required to park at SFO?
- No, you are not required to book ahead, but it is highly recommended.
What is the fee to park at SFO?
- Parking fees begin at $25 per day, depending on length of stay. You can find full details on parking pricing here
Looking for San Francisco Airport Parking?