How much does it cost to park at DIA?
- Parking costs are $28 per day|$5 per hour
Do you need to reserve a parking space at DIA?
- No, reservations are not required at DIA.
Is it safe to park at DIA?
- The parking facilities at DIA are both well-lit and patrolled frequently by DPD. While the facilities are secure, it is still important to secure your vehicle.
How often do shuttles run and where do they pick up and drop off?
- Shuttles are available every 7 to 10 minutes, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Shuttles will pick up at the shelters at the Economy lots.
Does DEN offer economy parking?
- Yes, DEN does offer economy parking at a rate of $17 per day|$5 per hour|Daily rate reduced to $15 per day after the third day.
Is DIA Economy parking covered?
- No. Currently the Economy parking lot is located adjacent to the parking garage, within walking distance of the terminal.
What if I need assistance with my vehicle (i.e. flat tire/my car won’t start/forgot parking location)?
- There are free vehicle services available for customers who need a jump start, keys retrieved from a locked car and help locating your vehicle. Simply call (303) 342-4645. Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How will I know if parking is available before I arrive at the airport?
- You can check the availability of the parking areas at FlyDenver.com or call the parking hotline at (303) 342-7275, selection option 1.
What is the vehicle clearance in the parking garage?
- The maximum height accommodated in the parking garage is 8 feet.
How do I know which parking lots are available?
- For the latest information on available parking lots, you can call (303) 342-7275 or refer to the overhead electronic boards on Peña Boulevard, which also displays current parking information.
Looking for Denver Airport Parking?