Does IND offer Economy parking?
- Yes, Economy parking is available at a rate of $9 per day.
Is there shuttle service available at IND?
- There is a complimentary shuttle from the Economy lot to the terminals.
Is the parking area covered?
- The Terminal Garage features 3 levels of covered parking.
Is Valet parking available?
- Yes, there is Valet parking. You can call 317-487-7275 to get more information.
Is there a rewards program for frequent parkers?
- Yes, IND offers a program called parkIND Plus and members can earn free parking points.
Does IND have electric vehicle charging stations?
- Yes, there are complimentary charging stations on level 3 of the Terminal Garage. Chargers are available on a first come, first served basis.
Where can I wait for arriving passengers?
- IND has a complimentary Cell Phone lot where you can wait for arriving passengers at no cost.
Is there hourly parking at IND?
- Yes, hourly parking is available at a cost of $2 per hour.
How do I know what spaces are available before I arrive?
- You can go here to check the parking availability prior to your arrival.
How far is the walk from the parking area to the terminals?
- The Park & Walk lot is approximately an 8-9 minute walk to the terminals.
Looking for Indianapolis International Airport Parking?