I do not have a credit card, how do I pay for my parking at LGA?
- Currently no cash payments are accepted, but debit cards with Visa or Mastercard logos can be used at all automated pay stations, unmanned exit lanes and at cashiers.
If I prepay for parking, will I receive a refund if my trip is shorter than expected?
- No refunds will be issued for shorter stays.
What is the online booking cancellation/refund policy?
- You will be able to cancel and receive a full refund provided that you cancel up to 24 before the start of the prepaid booking time
- Reservations canceled less than 24 hours before the booking start time will be charged in full.
When booking a parking space online, am I charged immediately or upon exit?
- You are charged at the time of reservation.
Am I able to reserve disabled parking?
- Unfortunately, disabled spaces are not able to be reserved. These spaces are available in all of the parking lots for those holding a valid disabled placard or license plate.
Am I guaranteed a specific parking space?
- No, reserving online does not guarantee a specific space, but it does guarantee that a spot will be available upon your arrival.
Can I pay with my toll tag?
- Yes, EZPass-Plus is an accepted form of payment for Terminal B parking as well as Terminal C/D.
Is there a shuttle service available at LGA?
- Yes, there is a free shuttle service to all terminals and parking lots.
Is Motorcycle Parking available at LGA?
- Yes, there are 10 motorcycle spaces near Terminal A. These spaces are free of charge and the complimentary shuttle service is available for transport to the terminals.
What if there’s an error with my billing?
- If you find an error with your billing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Queens Airport Parking?