Can I pay my parking fees with cash?
- Parking Lots accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Do I need to reserve my parking space?
- Reservations are not required, but are available. You can book your parking in advance here.
Are shuttles available at ELP?
- Yes, the complimentary shuttle is available 24/7 and travels between Long Term Parking and the terminals.
Do parking areas accept foreign currency for payment?
Is there an additional fee for parking reservations?
- Yes, there is a $5 charge per day in addition to the standard parking fee.
What is the daily rate for Long Term parking?
- Long Term parking is available at a rate of $7 per day.
How much is hourly parking?
- The first 10 minutes of parking are free and then the rate is $1 per hour.
What is the cost for Short Term parking?
- Short Term parking is available at a rate of $15 per day.
Where can I wait for an arriving passenger?
- You can wait at the complimentary Cell Phone lot. All vehicles must be attended at all times.
Can I park at the curb to drop off a passenger?
- Curbside is intended for quick drop-off only. Parking is not permitted at the curb. Any vehicles left unattended will be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
Looking for El Paso Airport Parking?