What is the cost to park at SEA?
- Pricing varies and is dependent on how long you plan to park. You can find the full table of parking fees here.
Can I reserve a parking space at SEA?
- Yes, you may reserve a parking space in advance.
Are EV spaces available at SEA?
- Yes, there are a limited number of EV spaces available on a first come, first served basis. Customers must provide their own charging cord, as none are available at the lot. Please consider earlier arrival to ensure that you secure one of these spaces.
Are Accessible spaces available at SEA?
- Yes, you’ll find limited ADA approved spaces available on a first come, first served basis. Anyone occupying a space must display a valid disabled permit.
What forms of payment are accepted for parking?
- Cash payments as well as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted. Please note that easy pay machines do not accept cash.
Where do I pay my parking bill?
- Easy pay machines are conveniently located on the 4th floor of the Garage and in all Garage Exit Lanes. Please note that the machines do not accept cash.
- Cash payments can be made at the Cashier located in the Garage Exit Lanes.
Are there discounts for parking available?
- Find the latest available parking promotions and coupons here.
Where can I find a map of the parking garage?
- You can download a PDF copy of the garage parking map here.
Is there an airport shuttle available?
- There is currently no on property shuttle service, but there are several services available to take you to a different location.
Who do I contact if I need assistance getting from the parking garage to the terminal?
- You can call parking customer service at 206-787-5388 to make arrangements.
Looking for Seattle Airport Parking?