What parking area is closest to the terminal at BWI?
- The closest parking to the terminal is found at the Hourly garage. It is located directly across from the terminal.
Does BWI offer long term parking?
- Yes, BWI offers two long term parking lots.
How much does it cost to park long term at BWI?
- Long term parking is available at a rate of $8 per day.
Are shuttle buses available at BWI?
- Yes. Shuttles run approximately every 8-10 minutes to and from the Express, Daily, and Long-term parking lots.
Where can I wait for an arriving passenger?
- BWI offers a Cell Phone lot, located just to the right of the Daily Parking Garage.
Is there a fee to park in the Cell Phone lot?
- No. This lot is free to park in, but vehicles must be attended at all times. Vehicles must be private vehicles and there is a maximum wait time of one hour.
How much is Daily parking at BWI?
- Daily parking is available at BWI at a cost of $12 per day.
Is there covered parking at BWI?
- Yes, the spaces in the Daily parking lot are all covered spots.
What is the cost of parking at BWI?
BWI offers several parking lots:
- Hourly garage: $4 per hour/$22 per day
- Express parking: $10 per day
- Daily garage: $12 per day
- Long term parking: $8 per day
Is oversized vehicle parking available at BWI?
- No. Unfortunately, BWI is unable to accommodate oversized vehicles at this time.
Looking for Baltimore Airport Parking?