Vacations are meant to be relaxing. You want to spend as much time enjoying your trip as possible, so you don’t want to spend your time in long lines at the airport or paying high fees for parking. Luckily, there are several excellent options for affordable and convenient Houston airport parking that can help make your travel experience less stressful and more enjoyable.
Off-site is your best bet
For most Houston travelers, off-site parking is the way to go. The cost is cheaper, you’re closer to the airport, it’s more secure and convenient.
The cost savings alone should be enough for you to consider off-site parking but there are a few other benefits:
- Off-site parking services are closer to Hobby Airport than on-airport options. There will be less time spent in traffic as well as fewer delays getting back onto the freeway after dropping off your vehicle at one of these lots—which means less time sitting in heavy traffic and potentially saving money on gas while doing so.
- If you have any sort of flight delay or missed connection (or even if there is an unexpected stopover), being close can make all the difference when trying not just save money but also get home quickly so that you don’t miss out on valuable time with family or friends who might need help during an emergency situation such as this one!
Consider reserving a space in advance
When it comes to saving money on airport parking, a little bit of planning goes a long way.
If you’re worried about finding a space when you arrive at the airport, consider reserving a space in advance. For example, if you’re flying out of George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), then consider reserving your parking spot at least one day before your flight departs. If IAH is your first stop and it’s going to be followed by another flight within 24 hours or less from another city or state, then we recommend making reservations for both of these trips in advance as well as any other destinations after Houston (such as Austin).
Book near the airport
Parking your car at the airport can be a hassle. You have to find a parking space, and then you have to walk from the parking garage or lot to the terminal. If you’re traveling with children, elderly people, or anyone who has trouble walking long distances, this can be particularly challenging.
But there’s another option: booking a place near the airport will save time and money on parking fees!
You can avoid traffic by driving directly into your hotel or motel when you arrive at the airport instead of circling around looking for an open spot in one of those crowded lots that seem like they’re always full anyway. Then when it’s time for departure, just hop in your car and drive right out onto Highway 59—no need for another expensive ticket or hassle with security guards who don’t know how close you really were when they told you not go through yet again because there were no more spaces left on level 3 (even though there clearly was).
Keep an eye on discounts and special offers
Many airports offer discounts and special offers on their airport parking services. To find these deals, you’ll want to keep a lookout for:
- Discounts on social media. Many airports post discounted rates via Facebook or Twitter, so it’s worth checking in with them regularly to see if they’ve posted any new offers.
- Special offers in the newspaper. Some airlines print coupons for discounted parking in their monthly magazines, which might also be available at your local newsstand or gas station.
- Discounts online, such as via websites like Groupon and LivingSocial where travel deals abound! You can also browse travel sites like Orbitz or Expedia for similar savings opportunities online as well! And don’t forget about Google Search itself—it’s not uncommon for people who have visited an airport before posting tips about how much money they saved by doing certain things there (like leaving early enough to beat rush hour traffic).
If you’re headed to or from Houston, consider choosing the off-site parking option. It may cost more than taking a shuttle or parking at the airport, but it’s still much cheaper than paying for a day’s worth of parking in one of the airport garages. If you don’t want to pay extra money on top of your flight costs, make sure to reserve a space in advance by booking online—and book near the airport! (Don’t worry about driving there; there are many ways to get around.)
In addition to reserving your space ahead of time, keep an eye out for discounts and special offers that can save you even more money on your trip. Since these deals tend to change over time, however, be sure not to overpay just because something looks good now.
There are several great options for Hobby airport parking.
There are several great options for Hobby airport parking. If you have time to plan ahead, the best option is to reserve a space in advance. Booking near the airport will help you save on transportation costs and give you more time to explore Houston before or after your flight.
Reserving your spot in advance can also be beneficial if there is a special offer available at the time of your reservation (for example, free shuttle service). The most important thing when reserving a space is not to overpay! As with any service or product, there may be hidden fees that could add up quickly without proper research. Always read all of the fine print before booking anything and make sure that everything makes sense–if something feels off or looks suspicious, check out another option!
Let On Air Parking find convenient parking in Houston
The best way to make sure you find the best parking option for your Houston travel needs is to let On Air Parking help. With over 40 years of experience in providing convenient parking at Hobby airport, On Air Parking has a great reputation and an excellent service record. The company also offers shuttle service, so that travelers don’t have to worry about navigating the airport on their own after spending time away from home.
On Air Parking has free cancellation
- If you’re booking your airport parking with On Air Parking, you have the option to cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before your arrival. You can do this online by logging into your account and clicking “Cancel Reservation” or by phone at 1-800-339-0203 (1-888-906-5678 for international calls).
- Also, no matter what time of day or night it is when you change your flight time, On Air Parking will honor its cancellation policy. How cool is that?
Why On Air Parking is the best option for airport parking
- Why On Air Parking is the best option for airport parking
- On Air Parking has the best rates
- On Air Parking has the best customer service
- On Air Parking has the best reviews
- On Air Parking has the best locations, amenities and security
We’re confident that you’ll be happy with On Air Parking and its ample options. We know how hard it can be to find the best deal on airport parking, but we also know how easy it is to get frustrated while searching around for information on different companies. That’s why we put together this guide—to help you save time and money when planning your trip to Houston! We want all of our customers to have an easy experience when they visit us online or by phone, so we strive to make sure our website has everything they need before coming into one of our locations. Plus, our customer service team is always ready to answer any questions about pricing or availability as well!
Looking for Houston Airport Parking?